HypnoBirthing® Course Details
I run the HypnoBirthing® courses from my home in Wraysbury, ideally with 2-4 couples. Hopefully you will meet like-minded Mums who you can share your experiences with, as well as the wonderful world of parenting.
The course runs over 5 x 2.5 hour sessions.
What you will learn :
- How your body is designed to work during birthing
- The myth about pain and birthing going hand in hand. This is not true.
- Relaxation, visualisation and self-hypnosis techniques designed to enable you to work confidently with your baby for a more comfortable birthing
- Breathing techniques to be used throughout labour and birth allowing you to work with your body at each stage
- Deepening techniques so that you can remain relaxed and allow your body to do what it was designed for
- Other techniques to produce a short, more comfortable labour
- A number of ways to bond with your unborn baby
- Massage techniques to release endorphins
- How to increase your chances of bringing about a natural start of labour
- What to expect at each stage of birthing
- What to include in your birth plan
Cost of the course :
£275 – includes book, CD and all handouts
£350 – if you would prefer to have one to one sessions with myself and your birthing partner (travel to your home is possible)